Golden State Glassics

Go Back   Golden State Glassics > Main Category > Main Forum

Old 10-27-2017, 05:33 PM
Skipper

Default Changing in the way I post images

In the past I've used the free hosting site, Photobucket, for posting my pictures here on this site. I used this method since anyone who wanted to see what was going on here on our GSG forum could see the pictures without having to register as a member or having to log on. Well this free hosting site no longer displays the past images I have posted here. For a ridiculous high annual fee, NO thank you.

How I found out was through Terry and Betty Roller. Terry wanted to share the 2 Day, Day on the Delta this year with a friend of theirs. When they checked the thread, the pictures were no longer on display. I did not know. So after Terry informed me, I went ahead and redid this thread with the conventional way of posting images. Granted members have to logon to see the pictures now.

So Terry, here you go. I've updated the images here for this thread. There are so much that I have done the old way. It's too bad they are no longer seen.

Eduardo & Mercedes
Old 10-28-2017, 10:07 AM
Skipper

Default Photobucket NOT!

Eduardo, thanks for the heads up. I have been using PB too and did not realize the change in policy. Posting pics here will have to do, though the size limits are awkward to deal with and you can no longer go from one picture to the next without exiting the expanded pic. Sigh

JRF (Jerry)